Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Day 29 - Protein Pow(d)er

Whenever I think about protein powder, the image of a bulky body builder pumping irons in the gym immediately comes to mind. The association is extremely strong and vivid. Also, the mega bottles of protein powder that stand loud and confronting (EAT ME!!!) in the health stores never fails to intimidate me.

Never have I imagined the day that I will even taste it, let along buy it. Till today.

You can imagine my surprised look when I saw "protein powder" in my meal plan!


Anyways, gonna go get my protein powder. Note to self - never say never.

Go Protein Power!!

2 comments:

  1. It's only because you're a vegetarian Pey. You'll be a protein powder pro in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick, do you recommend any brands? I've never ever used protein powder, ever.

    ReplyDelete