Sunday, July 19, 2009

Day 18 & 19 - Guilt vs Persistence

Yesterday - I missed my exercise though I had locked in time to do so, things just overrun and it slipped. Felt all guilty and frustrated that I didn't manage to allocate my time well. I just have this challenge of wanting to fit everything into my hours, even if it's filled to the brim.

Today, I missed my lunch , even though I had packed it, somehow, I just started to attend to 101 things but to have my lunch. Lunch became dinner and effectively, I had only 2 meals.

It's just annoying. Seriously. And I am feeling overwhelmed with the guilt bug and all uncomfortable with it. I am not gonna give any excuse for missing my exercise and meal and I just wanna rant this so that the bug is out of my system. Such ill disciplined towards my own goal is just unacceptable. Need to stay focus, laser focus.

Note to self - And probably a little less uptight about all these, enjoy the process of learning and constant feedback to tune to a sustainable life pace.

Persist!!!

“Persistence isn’t using the same tactics over and over. That’s just annoying. Persistence is having the same goal over and over.” - Seth Godin

1 comment:

  1. you are a dazzler with your determination. rock on!!! -

    ReplyDelete