Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day 28 - Tuesdays rock!

I love Tuesdays! Why? Cos I only need to skip! :D

Today's brilliant, got my meals on time, skipped in the later part of afternoon (finally there's time for the metabolism to work then be "killed" by my sleep at night!) - right on track!

And yap, I had finally converted from sliced cheese to cottage cheese. Anyone has brilliant recommendations on how to eat cottage cheese? I just spread it over my tortilla and wrap up those veges. Pray share if there's any great ideas!

* * *

It's the start of a new month to PCP, I am really working in anticipation to see some ripping rib results!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, new month, new Pey! Use the cottage cheese just like you would a condiment. It can be spread, dipped, spooned. Take some pictures of your cottage cheese uses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still searching for a brand I like. I bought one on sale, it was great. Next two times, bought whatever was on sale, it seemed soupy. ick. now cannot recall which brand was the kind I liked. ;( Bummer.

    a firefighter friend of mine likes to mix it with tuna and chopped avocado and tomato for a sandwich. says to add a little mustard and/or Tabasco if you are feeling adventurous.

    ReplyDelete