Thursday, August 20, 2009

Day 51 - Victoria Secret

I was channel surfing a bit prior to my workout and VS fashion show was on! Now, for those who are not familiar with Victoria Secret, it is well known for its lingerie line and infamous for the annual fashion show (how do I know? Wiki!)

Looking at the "angels" do their walk on the runway without an iota of jiggle on their waist can be a clear motivation (or rather envy) for many. Since the start of PCP, I had understood that it must have taken such hard work and discipline to maintain their physiques. These models had earned my respect - kudos.

2 comments:

  1. I love Heidi Klum. Total girl crush on her. And she has like, what, four kids???? No wonder they call her The Body. I would like a sweet post-PCP nickname like that ... of course, I would need a magic bra because without it, I would just be called The Butt. Not sure how I feel about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it more heroic when regular people with full lives make the effort to stay trim. The models have an incredible motivation, i.e. their entire careers, to keep the weight off.

    ReplyDelete