Monday, August 17, 2009

Day 47 to 48 - Confession

I crashed yesterday, yap, I felt totally exhausted when I got home. Under the weather and couldn't willed myself to the regime. Crashed till this morning and I went out without my jumps. Not sure if it's psychological, the whole day I just felt super restless and low energy. I am not sure if it's attributed to missing my exercise or missing my meals the day before or just simply exhausted.
Anyways, I felt totally out of it, unable to really pinpoint what was the cause.

Came home first thing in the evening - exercise! Now I can feel the energy rush. Wooah! I did the Kungfu abs today (suppose to be yesterday, but gonna shift day 47 regime to 48 and 48 & 49 to 49). My palms are hurting more than my abs (Cos my palms kept slipping!).

Any tips to the slipping? Gloves?

2 comments:

  1. i know! My palms hurt a lot, too. Am considering gloves ~ plus it makes me look tougher. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use gloves. No shame in keeping those hands baby soft!

    ReplyDelete