Friday, August 7, 2009

Day 38 - A Brand New Start

Ok, I had learnt my lesson. Today, I woke up earlier and really psyche myself up for a morning exercise. In my head, the only objective is to get through the regime in the morning. This is because:
1) I want to maintain my metabolism rate through the day.
2) It allows me to get an earlier rest (it's just too difficult to get to bed after exercising in the late night as my body is all awake!)
3) It minimizes and negates any possibility of not exercising cos it's just too easy to say, let me do it tomorrow!
4) It's just killer to do 2 sets of exercises in a day given the intensity now. Moreover, it's not effective and inconsistent (yes I hear you Patrick!)

There's gozillion reasons to do so, and whatever it is, I am glad I did it :)

2 comments:

  1. Good work Pey, you'll be much better off with this new "rule" you've made for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working out the morning rocks. Way to make a beneficial decision. Stick to it! I am still trying ...

    ReplyDelete