Saturday, August 15, 2009

Day 46 - Saturdays

Generally, most people's Saturdays are the best days - no work, sleep in, chill.

My Saturdays are the exact opposite. It's one of the busiest day of the week and it's consistently the day that I'll miss out on my lunch / dinner! Today was one of those Saturdays, time simply zipped by and before I knew it, it was already dinner time AND my lunch was still tucked in my bag! Though I had planned out today in my head yesterday, somehow, when one event overrun and ate into the time of the consecutive event, I smell lunch only at dinner time. In the end, I didn't finish my afternoon snack and my night snack for the day.

Not that I am hungry or complaining, but I feel the lack of breather for myself. Tsk tsk.

Oh well, mental note to self - I need buffer time.

* * *

Anyhow, the split exercises are really working for me! It's really less of a mental block to know that I only have to jump and ab-ing in the morning. Makes waking up more enticing knowing that the next 20min is short and sweet.

1 comment:

  1. You won't feel the effect of missing that many grams the day of, but the next day it'll get ya! Be careful.

    ReplyDelete