Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Day 83 - One week dash!


I think my mantra for the next week is " I AM FINISHING IT - GREAT!!" It's only one more week to the end of my 90 days PCP challenge! Humans are really creatures of habits - it felt incredulous that 83 days had passed yet it seemed like just recently that I had started the PCP. The habits on diet and exercise are somewhat integrated into my daily life - even if there's a moment of letting go to have a handful of sweet delights (chocolates!!) or contemplating if it's too late to start my skipping (at 1230am), the continuous routine that had been instilled allowed decisions to be made at such moments easier. It's much easier to weigh the consequences of doing something un-PCP and action in the rightful manner, or bearing (with greater clarity) the outcome of whatever "un-rightful" action taken.

So for the last Tuesday of light skipping, I am all ready to go full on on the last week of challenge!

Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment