Friday, September 11, 2009

Day 72 and 73 - Surrealism

Sometimes, life is just too surreal, and I feel like I am standing on the verge of reality and lala-ness.

Things happened too fast and time zipped by too quickly. Sometimes, it's hard to keep track the events and people that whizzed by us.

The two days felt too long, chain of events from planning for my yoga course to changing it, comp-let-down to revival, people-come-people-go, pushing through the last burn to recovering in the next set. All is just like a pendulum swing - to and fro, continuous yet bringing about a new cycle when it seemed to end. I guess the only constant is change. Things change, people change, events change, I changed.

Changes are typical "I know" scenarios, yet when change comes, we're often taken aback and find it hard to embrace it.

Guess the only way to really live it up is to soak up the experience and live in the moment of joy/pain in gratitude. All changes that come are to bring about the best in us. There's no good or bad, only consequences that aid as a feedback to ourselves on how to better ourselves.

***

This reminds me of an old favorite of Dali's. . .


It's all about perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment