Saturday, September 5, 2009

Day 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 - Back in the game

When I see running number (of days) on my blog, that's a sign of laziness and ill-disciplined. For the past 2 weeks, I have been following my diet pretty much, missing my exercises probably once in every two days (that makes 2 times a week for 2 weeks in a row) and blogging once every 5 days (apparent from the latest 2 entries). This is unbearable. The last lap is always the hardest, just like the last set in every exercises in PCP, it takes much more to complete. This is like the last dash before the finish line and I find myself dwindling in spirit. It seems like the inertia is getting greater when I would expect it to be easier to just push on.

I reverted to morning exercises. Made myself wake up to jump and finished my sets for the day.

It's only 22 more days to go. I do not want to waste any more of my PCP period wallowing in this negativity!! I am back in the game! It's gonna be full on for the next 3 weeks!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's ok Pey, we all go in and out of the PCP valley. Rock it from here on out!

    ReplyDelete