Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 69, 70, 71 - Don't look back

The new exercise regime for the week is killer. KILLER! Interestingly, the new requirement for the shoulders today - DaVinci: 5 sets x failure - shifted my paradigm on how the mind can push further when there is no limit set. I was able to push on to 25 reps (the usual was 20 reps) till my face was scrunched up and there was tremendous burn in my shoulders. Reach for the sky and you'll touch the tree top!

The power of mind.

Otherwise, jumps are getting easier and after watching a video on rope jumping, I even did different kinds of jumps in between my regular jumps. It's kind of nice to think about nothing else and just jump/skip along - therapeutic.

19 more days to go, there's no looking back now except to push on forward - full on!

1 comment:

  1. Super Pey, you're right the mind is stronger than any muscle in your body.

    ReplyDelete